Are you an autónomo, a self employed worker? If so, we are currently offering a fantastic deal: all your accounting and filing needs fulfilled for the unbeatable low monthly cost of just €45 + IVA! (Terms and conditions apply, see below). Whether it’s getting you up and running in Spain, or transferring from your old accountant, it’s easy and fast to change to Cervantes Alarcon.
Tax and accounts are indispensable. So are our services. And our price.
Here are some of the services we can offer the self employed:
- Getting started: We’ll register you both with the tax office (Agencia Tributaria) and social security (Seguridad Social). If you do not already have a social security number or a residency permit you will need to visit an office in person to obtain one, and we can arrange this for you as well.
- Advice on setup, IVA, retentions, invoicing and other practical requirements, personal tax implications, social security options, international considerations.
- Ongoing advice on all day to day tax and business matters that arise.
- Quarterly and annual declarations
- Keeping accounting books and records sufficient to meet legal obligations and produce declarations.
- Obtaining IVA (VAT) refunds and other dealings with the Agencia Tributaria (for example in relation to unpaid back taxes or retentions).
- Liaison with other accountants overseas who handle the autónomo’s interests there.
- Personal annual tax returns for the autónomo, and their spouse if appropriate (charged separately).
- Management accounts: analysis of sales, costs and profitability to an individual specification (charged separately).
Each autónomo is different, but we are currently running a special offer: all your monthly needs from just €45 + IVA! And the low price will remain fixed even after we close this offer to new applicants.
We welcome queries on all autónomo matters and will answer them free of charge (although please note that without studying your case we cannot provide specific guaranteed legal advice).
An in-depth sit down consultation can be arranged for just €50 – which we will then discount off any service you contract with us if you decide to go ahead. We’ll discuss exactly what you need, and how to get there in the cheapest and quickest way possible. We’ll also identify any potential legal problems with your venture.
Please note: The €45+IVA is the base price for a single person autónomo monthly book-keeping service. A single person SL company will be charged for at similar rates, contact us for a detailed quote.
- It includes your registration onto the self employment register and with the tax office, if applicable.
- It includes ordering all obligatory books and registration onto any official records that you are required to be a member of to carry out your business (taxes and purchase costs will be separate).
- It includes reception and treatment of any past accountancy records.
- It includes all monthly, quarterly and annual obligatory tax and social security records.
- It includes bank account conciliation with for accountancy purposes.
- It includes three free accountancy or employment requests for advice (but only when the subject is the contract holder).
- It includes the data inputting of up to 10 invoices a month.
- It includes the keeping of accounting books and records sufficient to meet legal obligations and produce declarations.
- It includes the obtaining of IVA (VAT) refunds and other dealings with the Agencia Tributaria (for example in relation to unpaid back taxes or retentions when these correspond to the service period contracted for).
It does not include:
- Chasing providers, suppliers or customers for copies of invoices or other documentation.
- Bulk printing or destruction of records.
- Other services such as debt chasing.
- Recovering previous records from past accountancy services, or data inputting of any accountancy records prior to the commencement of our contracted service.
- Further enquiries, additional services and data inputting may be charged for at standard rates.
- The management of any issue that did not arise during the term of contracted service with us will be outside of the scope of our contracted service agreement.
- Dealing with any agency for any purpose beyond that which can reasonably be understood as being part of the “included services” list for your personal business. (We’ll sort it out for you, of course, but will have to make a reasonable charge for our time at standard discounted rates for existing clients).
- Annual IRPF declaration.